Fleur Green

This is a record of my studies and travels from 2006.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wine with Gandhi

Last night I went out to a great French Bistro in Shimokitazawa. The staff truly make you feel at home. The owner and his loyal clan of 4 boys are all multi linguists, and all welcomed me and my guest with open arms. I visited the cafe with Dave my housemate, who happens to look exactly like Gandhi. I promise to put a picture up soon, the likeness is remarkable. Dave is an incredible genuine soul, who is also in the music industry. He is a man who shows only kindness on his face! It was great hanging out with him. He's a truly passionate music producer - passionate to help artists from Australia and New Zealand. How wonderful.

"To know music is to transfer it to life." Gandhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home