Fleur Green

This is a record of my studies and travels from 2006.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Next Phase

I have 5 more days in Japan. I will really miss this place. I have a life here now... Friends, my housemates - all wonderful are like family, and have been as much part of my learning curve in Japan. But, I have so many exciting adventures to go on... I go back to Australia for 3 weeks, training hard for the competition! I'll leave for Linz on the 12th of July, and attend the International Marimba Festival, and then I'll go to Croatia for 3 days for lessons with Professor Lesnik. Then I'll go to Strassborg for lessons with Emmanuel Sejourne. I'm excited about this... I'm learning his new Marimba Concerto at the moment for the competition, and I've played his Vibraphone Concerto, so I have PLENTY of notes of his to play! Thank you Professor Van Sice for organising this! Then I'll go to London for 3 days before flying direct to Baltimore to settle in, find a house, and start school in September. Life sure gets busy sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home